Home / Newsroom

Kind Attention Taxpayers

Jun 6, 2019

As per a recent notification of income Tax Department, Income Tax refunds will now only be issued electronically into the bank account linked with the PAN (Saving/current/cash/OD).

So in case your bank account is not linked with PAN, Kindly link your bank account with PAN to get your income tax refunds.

In addition, the taxpayers are also required to pre-validate the bank account with income Tax Department through E-filing portal to get the refunds.